PA to Partners Mayfair Office
The partners are looking for an experienced PA to work in their busy Mayfair Office. The role is full time and a generous salary will be paid commensurate with experience.
This is an extremely varied role supporting the partner and therefore we require a pro-active and confident individual who can effectively manage a broad range of tasks and initiatives. You will be an excellent team player with flexibility to meet the needs of the business, you will have good IT knowledge including the ability to use the Microsoft Office suite of packages. With excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail, you will be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and have good electronic filing management.
- Help to assist and manage the partners inbox and diary management.
- Arrange meetings and provide agendas, documentation and follow up notes.
- Organise and arrange travel and accommodation for the partners when needed.
- Provide financial administration including expenses, provide cover for payroll and ad hoc tasks when required.
- Deal with recruitment, training and developing staff, contracts of employment and recording staff holidays and sickness.
- Support the creation of supplier contracts and official documents, including formatting and distribution.
- Answering telephone calls and manage the office and any miscellaneous issues.
Key Requirements of the PA will include:
- Highly proficient using MS Office is essential.
- Demonstrable experience of working as a Personal Assistant and supporting the senior management.
- Be able to work as part of a close-knit team. Confident and with the ability to interact with other members of the team as well as senior management.
- Numerate with strong financial and data management skills.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills with the ability to deal with competing demands and high workloads.
- Recognise the importance of confidentiality and sensitivity of issues and be able to act using the utmost discretion.
To work on a mix of Corporate and Personal cases although heavily biased to Corporate cases. A salary commensurate with experience. Managing a portfolio of cases from pre appointment to closure. Ability to maintain fully accurate case files electronically, ensuring they meet with all statutory requirements. Preparing reports to creditors and attending meetings both virtual and in person. Statutory reporting. Instructing other professionals. Effective written and oral communications with a range of stakeholders, creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals.
The candidate will be expected to have a knowledge of Microsoft applications and IPS.
If you are interested in working for one of the oldest established and well-known leading names in the insolvency and turnaround sectors, send us your CV with a covering letter.
How can we help you?
We offer initial free confidential advice without obligation.